[LAD] GuitarSynth

Gerald gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Fri Apr 17 22:30:17 UTC 2015

Hi guys, I've started/hacked a small project called GuitarSynth. It is
meant as a playfield for exploring pitchdetection and synthesis for
Guitar, since I'm a guitarist. You can get on Github (git clone
https://github.com/geraldmwangi/GuitarSynth.git).
Its really basic but its fun to play with. It take an audio signal (your
guitar) extracts the fundamental pitch and drives some wavetable synths.
Feel free to manipulate it, I'll be happy to grant people write access
to the repo.
Btw on IRC my Nick is JimsonDrift, the name of my band (see
www.jimson-drift.de).
Cheers Gerald