[LAD] Any recommended USB Speakers?

Cláudio Pinheiro taupter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:30:12 UTC 2015

HDMI cables will add up latency (because of the TV/monitor processing),
some ms but perceptible if you're recording a live performance and
monitoring it.
One DAC per speaker may cause time drift problems.
The best solution is use a high-quality external soundcard with studio
monitors. onboard soundcards tend to have sub-par components that add up
noise and have less-than-optimal frequency response. Even a Behringer
UCA222 is better than the general onboard DACs.