[LAD] User eXperience in Linux Audio

Hanspeter Portner dev at open-music-kontrollers.ch
Thu Apr 23 20:21:35 UTC 2015

On 23.04.2015 20:51, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> One thing that comes really handy here is using a modifier, like shift
> or ctrl that does micro-adjustments vs. regular adjustments. Ideally,
> when this is coupled with an editable number box, you get the best of
> both worlds.
Support for modifiers is nice as long as its configurable.

Don't forget the WMs, they may be configured to respond to modifiers and
mouse actions, too.
e.g. I move windows (they're all borderless) around with ALT+MOUSEMOVE
and resize them with CNTRL+MOUSEMOVE.
Events intercepted by the WM thus won't reach the knob...