[LAD] User eXperience in Linux Audio

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sat Apr 25 03:33:05 UTC 2015

> On April 24, 2015 10:04:36 AM Thorsten Wilms wrote:
>> With pointer-based usage, you can allow the pointer to go beyond the
>> edge. Some 3D application will have the pointer appear on the other
>> side, as if it traveled through a portal. But with touch, you are out of
>> luck, have to move the active area and allow the finger to be repositioned.

another idea for a touch screen:

1 touch control with finger one.
2 put finger two some distance away.
3 move finger two towards control to decrease value or farther away to
increase value.
4 lift both fingers. I am not sure if lift order would matter. (it
shouldn't)

I do not know how long it would take to "learn" this so it was natural to
use.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net