[LAD] Jack Transport Master program

Gerald Mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Fri Dec 18 09:23:14 UTC 2015

Hi, while I usually have no problem with cli's this time I need a gui
with basically a list of profiles (the setlist of the gig). Each profile
should contain most importantly the tempo.
Fixed tempo that is, no need for tempo maps. And the program must be
time master. Gtklick (which controls klick over osc) has the list of
profiles thing, but as mentioned before,
the osc mode of klick disables it's transport master option (the -T
option). I'll try and file the issue with the dev of klick.
Gerald