[LAD] mcpdisp 0.0.6 released
len at ovenwerks.net
Sun Dec 27 03:52:58 UTC 2015
Another new release of mcpdisp, a Mackie Control display emulator. This is
meanto to sit on the screen below a DAW or other program that has a
hardware Surface to control it such as the BCF2000 which has no scribble
strips, meters or timecode display to add that functionality.
- Added -x and -y command line arguments for window placement.
- Added a Thru port so only one input needs to connected to daw.
This helps on DAWs that use a dropdown that only allows connecting
to one MIDI port.
- Changed port names to match client name for applications that only
show the port name to save space.
- Accept sysex version of time as well (not tested). I don't have a DAW
that sends the time as a sysex string, but it is in the standard.
- Fixed a bug where some midi events may be skipped or mutilated. I
didn't actually see this happen, but it could in theory.
The home page is:
Download on there is just a link to:
Comments and bugs welcome.
More information about the Linux-audio-dev