[LAD] Linux Audio Conference 2015 - Call for Participation

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 23:39:11 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Albert Graef <aggraef at gmail.com> wrote:

> Linux Audio Conference 2015 - Call for Participation

Just a quick follow-up with the latest news...

The complete Call for Music, Installations and Workshops document in pdf
format is now available at
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2015/download/lac2015-call-for-miw.pdf. It
contains all the details about the submission and review process,
submission types and venues. If you have any questions or remarks
concerning this then please get in touch with me, either at my pm or at lac
-at- linuxaudio.org.

The LAC 2015 Facebook page is up at https://www.facebook.com/LAC2015. If
you're on Facebook then you may want to follow this for the latest news and
announcements. (Twitter page will be available shortly.)

Also note that our #lac2015 irc channel is already up on freenode, please
check http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2015/contact for details. A few LAC
regulars including me will always be hanging out there, so if you have any
questions about the conference, submissions, etc., or just want to say
hello then please stop by! I'll try to be available there as much as
possible, but if I'm afk because of other duties then just leave a note
anyway; I'll read the logs and reply when I return. And of course you can
always reach us at lac -at- linuxaudio.org.

I'm looking forward to meet many of you in April!

Greetings,
Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af