[LAD] Linux Audio Conference 2015 - Call for Participation

Cedric Roux sed at free.fr
Sat Jan 10 00:00:03 UTC 2015

On 01/10/2015 12:39 AM, Albert Graef wrote:
> The LAC 2015 Facebook page is up at https://www.facebook.com/LAC2015. If
> you're on Facebook then you may want to follow this for the latest news and
> announcements. (Twitter page will be available shortly.)

wtf?
So people in the free world (that's /you/, and you know: freedom,
sharing, knowledge, cooperation... those values, and I know you share
and value them) don't know anymore how to type a few lines of html
(public specs available where everyone knows) and resort to a private
shitty company with its own agenda and goals to make a website?
Let me check the date. No, we are not yet in april...
Please, behave...