[LAD] [LAU] A couple of new plugins

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Sat Jun 13 13:05:23 UTC 2015

Am 15.04.2015 um 20:44 schrieb Carlos sanchiavedraz:

> <mailto:brummer- at web.de>>:
>
>     been pushed to the guitarix git repository. Those are simulations
>     of the following pedals:
>
>     Fuzz Face JH1
>     Fuzz Face Fuller Mods
>     Fuzz Face Roger Mayer
>     Foxey Lady
>     Colorsound Tonebender
>     Sustainer+Muff (Big Muff Pi)
>     Screamig Bird
>     Hornet
>     High Frequency Brightener
>     LPB-1 Booster
>     Hogs Foot
>
>     They are generated from schematic files, with our Ampsim Toolkit.
>     http://sourceforge.net/p/guitarix/blog/2015/03/j-hendrix-fuzz-face/
>
>     Schematic files (gschem) been included in the tools directory.
>
>     regards
>     hermann
>

> Really attractive set of pedals. Great job!
>
> --
>
> C. sanchiavedraZ:
> * NEW / NUEVO: www.sanchiavedraZ.com <http://www.sanchiavedraZ.com>
> * Musix GNU+Linux: www.musix.es <http://www.musix.es>

There is a issue with this simulations regarding transistor clipping,
which isn't simulated correct, however, I' ve made a little demo from
some of LV2 plugs. It's a Kirkland half acoustic with a piezo pickup,
direct plugged into the mic-in of my soundcard,  running into the
GxSustainer, followed by the GxFuzzFace, finished by the GxMuff. No
other plug involved.

https://soundcloud.com/brummer/fuzzmuff

regards
hermann