[LAD] Call for testing: new ALSA driver for Digi 002/003 family

mindandsky mindandsky at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 19:32:47 UTC 2015

The driver seems to work well for me on Ubuntu Studio. I can play tracks and
they sound great. I am trying to use the SPDIF input on my Digi 002r. How do
I activate the SPDIF inputs? In Pro Tools on Windows I have to select
between ADAT / SPDIF. When I choose SPDIF, I can hear the SPDIF input
through my monitors. It seems like in a previous post you mentioned sending
a DWORD (or something similar) to the device to turn on SPDIF. How do I turn
it on?