[LAD] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.13, Qsynth 0.3.9, Qsampler 0.3.0 released!

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Wed Mar 25 19:39:20 UTC 2015

Many thanks for Qjackctl, it's still my base application :-)

Just, a simple note about the last update. I love to have Qjackctl on
the right upper corner of my screen, or sit in the systray, and usually,
when I move it to there, after start it, it appears there, when ever I
pop it up from the systray.  Now, after I've checked out the last git,
it pops up at the left upper corner, when ever I recall it from the
systray. The connection widget is still in place, right side, were I
expect it, or were I used it last time.