[LAD] mixing music and sound effects using libao

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Fri May 1 18:02:12 UTC 2015

Am 01.05.2015 um 11:49 schrieb David Griffith:
> I really don't want to do that.  My application has a curses interface and I don't want to pull in lots of GUI dependencies.

Maybe Gorilla Audio then? I don't know it, I just found it searching for
"audio mixing library".

https://code.google.com/p/gorilla-audio/

Pros: ANSI C, MIT license, cross-platform, high-level

Cons: no MOD support (but can be extended), development by the original
author seems to have stopped.

I see you alredy created your own fork of the library on Github. What
was your experience with it?

Chris