[LAD] Mackie Control Display (mcpdisp) 0.0.2 released

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Wed May 20 01:13:30 UTC 2015

I did all the things I should have done the first time :)

mcpdisp (0.0.2)

   * Added fflush so we don't use repeating prinfs to flush
   * Added command to park cursor in lower right corner
   * Hide cursor!
   * Set application to start in the lower right screen corner
   * Control C now exits gracefully
   * Added changelog
   * Window close (X) closes jack port properly

mcpdisp (0.0.1)

   * Initial release

No, control Q or W do not quit. I have set up no keyboard input at all and
won't in this state.

TODO:
- Rewrite with a GUI tool kit instead of using a terminal.
- Allow stretching the window to match channels to control surface.
- Use nicer colours.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net