[LAD] crosstalk between jack clients/ports?

Vaclav Mach vaclav.mach at artisys.aero
Wed May 27 08:56:59 UTC 2015

On 05/27/2015 10:35 AM, Gordonjcp wrote:

> Most likely the latter.  Check you haven't got the mix parameter
> turned up.
You mean dmix in alsa conf? I have only this setup:

pcm.!default {
         type hw
         card 1
         device 0
}

ctl.!default {
         type hw
         card 1
}

> Try a different (external?) soundcard.
I'm planning to do that, but I must obtain one. Before I do this, I
tried to ask if anyone has some experience with this kind of problem.

Now I found out that I utilize plughw interface. Do you think that this
can cause the problems?