[LAD] The authors of Horgand

W.Boeke w.boeke at upcmail.nl
Sat Sep 5 07:08:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am trying to contact the authors of Horgand, who are Nick Holborn and Krzysztof Foltman. The reason is that Horgand is an organ with an exceptional beautyful sound that uses an algorithm that is
nowhere described in books etc. They call it FM synthesis but it is'nt.

Another reason: there are some bugs in their code (version 1.15) that cause an immedient crash if one compiles the program from source code, whereas if installed directly from the Ubuntu repository it
works correctly. So the code base used by Ubuntu must be different from the source code at Github. The reasons of the crash are some buffer overflows, easily found using valgrind.

Does somebody know where I can find these guys? My own email address is:
w dot boeke at upcmail dot nl.

Wouter Boeke