[LAD] Hi, I'm new

Guy Sherman guy at guysherman.com
Tue Sep 8 22:28:44 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

Thanks, that's very informative feedback! How does oversampling work,
practically speaking, in audio - I understand the concept from my years
of computer graphics, but it is a little different when you don't
necessarily control the fidelity of the input.

Would the approach to use a sample-rate converter to essentially
interpolate samples, then do the processing, and then sample back down?

How does that work for live streams of data?

Thanks,

Guy.

--
*Guy Sherman*