[LAD] After LAC is before LAC

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Thu Apr 14 08:50:02 UTC 2016

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 21:10:43 +0100
Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc at rncbc.org> wrote:

> On 04/11/2016 06:21 PM, David Runge wrote:
> >
> > it has been our pleasure having some of you at c-base the past weekend!
> > It trully was an awesome event. Thank you!
> >

> the gallery of all the lousy photos taken during my trip to Berlin are
> now online, as usual:
>    http://www.rncbc.org/lac2016
>
> this time there weren't any lousy videos taken, sorry.
>
> cheers

Finally got home late last night. Eurostar laid on some entertainment on the
return journey. It's called musical trains.  At Lille, they swapped us over with
another set of passengers on a train from England, and reversed both trains.
Apparently ours had developed a 'technical problem' that meant it couldn't go
through the tunnel. I would have offered to help, but I left my screwdriver at
home :)

Anyway, I just want to add my thanks to the organisers for such an excellent
miniLAC under such difficult circumstances. For me, the time went far too
quickly, and I need to check out the videos myself for the presentations I
missed.

"CCC Video Operation Center"

Remember that name! They did a thoroughly professional job of streaming and
recording everything.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk