[LAD] EKO sound editor

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Thu Apr 14 19:24:38 UTC 2016

Am 14.04.2016 um 23:08 schrieb Петр Семилетов:
> Do you mean the region markers that SoundForge can save and load? If
> yes, the answer is  - possibly, yes.

Dunno about SoundForge, but I mean 'smpl' chunks in the WAV format, see
here under section "Sampler Chunk":

http://www.blitter.com/~russtopia/MIDI/~jglatt/tech/wave.htm

And with the ability to read and write these the interface to set the
loop mode and loop start and and points at single sample resolution,
ideally with a side-by-side view of the loop start and end region.

The best tools I know for this is "Endless WAV", but unfortunately it is
Windows only and doesn't work under Wine.

http://www.bjoernbojahr.de/

Chris