[LAD] Favorite Python3 equivalent of PyJack?

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Wed Apr 20 15:10:24 UTC 2016

Am 20.04.2016 um 13:50 schrieb Matthias Geier:
> I'm probably biased (because I'm its author), but I like this one:
> http://jackclient-python.rtfd.org/

Thanks for the link. Not sure, if I had this project already on the radar.

From the documentation:

"Installing NumPy with pip is not recommended."

Why do you write that? I have had no problems installing Numpy numerous
times with pip (on Linux). Are you referring to a system-wide
installation of Numpy? I usually use a virtualenv for every project
anyway, and Numpy installs into virtualenv without problems.

Chris