[LAD] LAC is dead! Long live miniLAC!

Gerald Mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Thu Feb 4 21:01:41 UTC 2016

Hi David this is wonderfull. I'm in for it.
I could a do workshop on musik mixing and mastering with ardour.
Since I am not a professional, I would offer to bring some gear,
and invite people to come with their unfinished/finished  projects.
The Idea is to gather people who have more knowledge/experience in
mixing then me, to help
others (that counts me :) ) on their current projects.
I can bring two sound cards (one usb, one firewire),  Studio monitors,
two pairs of headphones.
What do you think?
Gerald