[LAD] Multiple JACK servers connected in one host?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:51:23 UTC 2016

>Indeed -- except that cars in Manhattan are restricted to using wheels
>:-)  I have rocket engines which don't give off exhaust at all, lots
>and lots of fuel, no skyscrapers in the way, and no one else in the
>air; I am going to either learn or help build a way to use those
>engines :-)

The analogy shouldn't be that the computer is a Formular-1 car or
a rocket, the analogy should be that jack is a courier and the streets
are the software and the computer. I still suspect that jack2 is (are)
several bike couriers, wich nowadays seem to be the best solution in
big cities, resp. nowadays soft- and hardware. However, in the future
couriers might prefer "Back to the Future" hoverboards. A hoverboard
ollie (skateboarding trick where the rider and board leap into the air
without the use of the rider's hands) would allow to exploit additional
transport infrastructure. IOW the next generation hardware might ask
for jack3.