[LAD] Drumgizmo 0.9.9 released

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Thu Mar 24 15:25:56 UTC 2016

Am 24.03.2016 um 15:14 schrieb Bent Bisballe Nyeng:
> We're proud to announce the immediate availability of DrumGizmo version
> 0.9.9!
> [...]
>  - Linux VST

I'm trying to update the drumgizmo{,-git} AUR package, but I can't
figure out the correct value for the --with-vst-sources configure option.

Suppose I have the following directory structure

src/drumgizmo
src/VST3 SDK/plugin.sdk/source/vst2.x

where the latter contains audioeffect.cpp and so on, how would I specify
the path correctly?

I'm using the VST3 SDK distribution because it can be downloaded without
registration and it allows my to specify it as a package source in the
PKGBUILD file.

Chris