[LAD] [LAA] [LAU] Guitarix 0.35.2 released

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Tue Oct 11 08:54:38 UTC 2016

The Guitarix developers proudly present

Guitarix release 0.35.2

Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack (Linux), with an additional mono and a stereo effect rack.
Guitarix includes a large list of plugins[*] and support LADSPA / LV2
plugs as well.

The guitarix engine is designed for LIVE usage, and feature ultra fast,
glitch and click free preset switching and is full Midi and/or remote
controllable (the Web UI is not included in the distributed tar ball).

This release mainly fix a build issue in Debian #839354 and ARCH

Beside that, the changes are:
   * add stereo cabinet plugin
   * fix bypass insert jack port with midi CC
   * add menu option to set a midi controller for engine bypass
   * add scroll wheel support to status images
   * switch to use glib-compile-resources instead gdk-pixbuf-csource to
include images into libgxw.
   * Fix Preset switching issue in lv2 amps and cabinet
   * disable midi control for un-loaded plugs
   * add check if LV2 ports are valid
   * fix bug #34

Note that a couple of new additional guitar related plugs in LV2 format
been available on github now. They all work very well in guitarix.
Check them out here:
https://github.com/brummer10?tab=repositories

Please refer to our project page for more information:
http://guitarix.org

Download Site:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

Forum:
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/forum/

Please consider visiting our forum or leaving a message on
guitarix-developer at lists.sourceforge.net
<mailto:guitarix-developer at lists.sourceforge.net>

regards
hermann