[LAD] LV2 mono instruments recommended?

Spencer Jackson ssjackson71 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:42:50 UTC 2016

Hi Stefan:

Cool to see spectmorph come as a plugin!

IMO I'd let the host deal with it how they see fit. There's probably a
panner in Qtractor to put it in the center. To have a "stereo" output
with no actual stereo data seems wasteful and misleading to me. My lv2
CA synth is mono and I haven't had complaints (though I don't have
high usership either).

_Spencer
p.s. there's also an lv2_dev mailing list if you have other lv2 questions.