[LAD] USB audio interface

Thijs van severen thijsvanseveren at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 08:42:04 UTC 2017

hi all

I know this question pops up every couple of months (repeat,repeat,repeat)
but since i cant find any up to date info, i'll ask it anyway :-)

I'm looking for a new audio interface with these minimum specs :
- USB
- plug-and-play (as in 'works OOTB with no extra drivers needed or
compiling anything')
- 8 in (minimum 2 mic ins)
- 8 out
- no internal DSP or hardware mixer (unless it is possible to config using
a native linux app)
- i will be using this live on stage so it needs to be solid and low latency
- 500eur max

I have checked out all the usual 'hardware compatibility' matrix wikis and
related websites but 90% of that info is outdated, hence this mail

All suggestions are welcome !

Grtz
Thijs

--