[LAD] USB audio interface

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Tue Aug 8 21:34:05 UTC 2017

Den 2017-08-08 kl. 19:10, skrev Len Ovens:
> The first thing to check however, is what else in your new computer is
> using the same usb port, or the same irq.

Definitely. I had to move my Soundcraft MTK 12 around a bit until I
found a port that wouldn't give me loads of xruns.

check with lsusb (lsusb -t) to see where it is now.

You could also do a "cat /proc/interrupts | grep -e usb -e CPU" to see
where you have all the interrupts going on at the moment. To the
interrupts in real time do a "watch cat /proc/interrupts".

--
/bengan