[LAD] Forgive me, for I have sinned, or: toss your Macintosh, as fast and wide as you can.

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 12:46:13 UTC 2017

I would argue that when there is no customer relationship, updates can be
more lax. I mean, I am working in the software industry. When someone is
paying you and you know they are using your system for actual results, you
are very careful with your updates.

--
Louigi Verona
https://www.patreon.com/droning