[LAD] Linux Audio Berlin meeting @ c-base 2017-12-06

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Tue Dec 5 11:03:35 UTC 2017

On 2017-12-05 11:17:36 (+0100), Daniel Swärd wrote:
> On Tue, 2017-12-05 at 11:04 +0100, Filipe Coelho wrote:
> > Who else is coming?
I can't most likely. Have an electronic orchestra rehearsal on
Wednesdays atm. which let's me be home around 9 most of the time.
Tomorrow additionally there's a concert I might attend to (this
Wednesday seems more crowded than most Saturdays!).

Would have some topics to talk about though (pro-audio software
inclusion and keeping in the Arch Linux main repositories, amongst
others).

Some other time then, hopefully...

Best,
David