[LAD] Carla (was... whatever)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Dec 9 23:21:17 UTC 2017

On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 18:00:32 +0100, Filipe Coelho wrote:
>But when installing jalv or qtractor for archlinux, because they
>depend on suil, expect it to pull gtk2, gtk3, qt4 and qt5.

suil comes with a dedicated version itself and as far as I notice
doesn't require ntk-git or even qt4 and qt5 at the same time, even not
by it's one and only hard dependency lv2, let alone that even qt4 is an
optional dependency. Following the dependency chain ... I might be
mistaken .. even GTK3 seems not to be a hard dependency. Did I miss
something by suil's dependency chain?