[LAD] Anyone working on software implementation of Ravenna for Linux?

Bearcat Şándor bearcatsandor at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 12:48:39 UTC 2017

Has anyone encountered any work on this?

How powerful of a computer would be required for a software based
solution to be able to keep up with a (expensive for now) ravenna
card, if one wanted full channel count at full data rate?

I understand that it travels over an RJ45 port with standard wiring
(cat 6). I assume one would want an additional dedicated ethernet port
for this.

I'm considering learning C just to take this on.

Thanks