[LAD] OSC-generating plugin?

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Mon Jun 19 21:57:07 UTC 2017

On 06/19/2017 10:07 PM, Diemo Schwarz wrote:

> ToscA!  http://forumnet.ircam.fr/shop/en/forumnet/84-tosca.html
>
> "ToscA plugin can be inserted into a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation,
> such as ProTools, Apple Logic, Digital Performer, Ableton Live, etc.) in
> order to send/receive parameters’ automation.
>
> The ToscA plugin is available in the following formats: AU, VST, VST3,
> AAX."

Thanks Diemo! I would have preferred an open-source tool, but since this
whole scheme is evil anyways and you can only lose your soul once, it'll
be fine :-D
I will admit to having bought a used Macbook recently (the customer is
always right, and he uses QLAB), so I will use that for testing. I can't
believe I will be remote-controlling Ardour from Reaper :-D An exercise
in futility for the sake of maintaining the client's workflow of choice...

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
De Rijpgracht 8, 1055VR Amsterdam, Nederland

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Tonmeister VDT
http://stackingdwarves.net