[LAD] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue May 2 18:28:43 UTC 2017

On 05/02/2017 09:57 AM, Albert Graef wrote:
> Also, if you go to http://lac2017.univ-st-etienne.fr/, there's a link
> "Registration" there. As usual, attendance of the conference is free,
> but the organizers kindly ask you to register if you're planning to
> attend (if you haven't already done so).
>
> I guess that quite a few of us will already be there Wednesday night.
> Would anyone here be interested in meeting for a preconf dinner?

why not?

though the traditional/proverbial pre-LAC *pizza* dining might not be
the thing i'm after when in France inland (take note Albert:))

if all goes well i'll be landing on LYS on late afternoon and crash on
St.Etienne just about when Wednesday evening starts, so count me in

cheers (or is it santé?)
--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org