[LAD] launch-step: a step sequencer for Novation Launchpads

Georg Krause mail at georg-krause.net
Sun May 21 17:27:26 UTC 2017

Am 21.05.2017 um 14:51 schrieb Kaspar Emanuel:
> The rest of the special buttons are not used yet (can you think up
> anything you'd like to do with them?). One thing I am thinking of
> doing is having separate sequences per MIDI channel, maybe allow
> reconfiguring the buttons and channels with a config file.

I really like the concept of your software but i could take a closer
look at it, i just enjoyed the video yet ;)
I think the idea to add an config file would be pretty cool and is a
great possibility to make the hole program independend from the
launchpad. I own a apc mini which has an similiar layout and it would be
pretty nice to use it, too.

Of course you developed the software for your hardware and i dont know
if it is planned to support other devices, but i can offer my help by
testing with my apc mini.

Thank you a lot for sharing you work anyway!

~Georg