[LAD] https for linuxaudio.org

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Sun Nov 26 16:57:12 UTC 2017

On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 04:51:53PM +0100, David Runge wrote:

> That is right. I am not sure, how many can be convinced in the near
> future. Asking is cheap, though, so would that work for you Fons? :)

So that would mean:

- I create a GPG key for signing zita-packages, and make it
  available on some keyserver.

- Some famous LAD members sign my key.

- I use gpg -b zita-zzz.tar.bz2 to generate a signature for
  each package and put it on my website.

I see no problem with this.

Some questions:

- which keyserver to use ?