[LAD] jackd not using jackdrc...

Fokke de Jong fokkedejong at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:13:57 CEST 2018

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your input. That clears one thing up for me.
Since I’m not using qjackctl, only one client that starts jackd, it makes sense that it;’s using default values.
On my previous system it did always seem to use the ‘correct’ settings. So do you have any idea what other place jackd might me getting its settings from? The client is the same..

cheers,
Fokke