[LAD] jackd not using jackdrc...

Fokke de Jong fokkedejong at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:42:07 CEST 2018

The client is of my own making. And it doesn’t provide any settings to jackd, as I don’t really see any options in the api to do that.
But it would of course be much better to setup samplerate, period size, etc from the client.
If could tell me how to set: "/usr/bin/jackd -p512 -dalsa -r48000 -p64 -n2 -D -Chw:MADIFXtest -Phw:MADIFXtest” this programmatically from the client that would also be of great help!

It still remains a mystery to me how to could magically work on my other system..

cheers,
Fokke