[LAD] ( Custom Arch Linux or Custom Ubuntu Studio ) for ( Proffesional Audio & Game Audio Development )

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 15:29:11 CEST 2018

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 1:38 PM Juan BioSound <biosoundsystems at gmail.com> wrote:

> [ 2 ] I want, also, some way to build audio game engine tools, but Unreal4 or Unity 3D isn't work on linux at now, some suggest for my frustation ???

I'm not a game developer, but Unity 3D installed on my system and ran
a version of the the Roll-A-Ball tutorial that I modified so that it
would send OSC messages...  This is my first attempt at running an
Arch system, and my wee experiment is about two months old. I'm still
a novice with Arch, and pretty much a novice with Unity 3D. So, when
you say it isn't working, your requirements might be much greater than
mine, but it is working "well enough" to get me started.