[LAD] Petri-Foo active development?

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Wed Jul 18 16:23:22 CEST 2018

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:33:16 +0200 (CEST) Thomas wrote:
> Petri-foo has been unarchived and transferred to a Github organization, and we are (OK, I am) open for anyone who wants to join.

as i noted in my previous response, the archlinux AUR package is built from this fork of a fork:

https://github.com/sollapse/Petri-Foo

that person seems to be the only one who has paid any attention to maintaining that program in some years; so i would contact that person with this news and ask if he/she will join the new team