[LAD] [LAU] zita-jacktools available now

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Jun 8 13:35:14 CEST 2018

Jun 8 2018, Fons Adriaensen has written:

> Hello all,
>
> The jacktools packages (to be presented at LAC2018) are available now at
>
> <http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/downloads/index.html>
Hi Fons,
I'm just compiling version 1.0 of the zita-jacktools on a 64bit system running
gcc 7.3.1. It fails with the following error:
source/jackconvolv_ext.cc:132:26: error: 'class Convproc' has no member named
'impdata_link'; did you mean 'impdata_copy'?

Besides that, I get a lot of warnings like this:
cc1plus: warning: command line option '-Wstrict-prototypes' is valid for
C/ObjC but not for C++

Another issue I had at first was, that my zita-jclient was installed to
/usr/local/lib64, but zita-jacktools only included /usr/lib as the library
path. I'd be ve;ry interested to take a look at these tools.

Have a good time in sunny Berlin!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------