[LAD] zita-jacktools available now

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Fri Jun 8 16:45:01 CEST 2018

Hey Fons,

Am 08.06.2018 um 09:45 schrieb Fons Adriaensen:
> The jacktools packages (to be presented at LAC2018) are available now at
>
> <http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/downloads/index.html>

looking forward to trying this out.

Is there a source code repository and / or an issue tracker somewhere?

I'd like to suggest a few improvements to the Python packaging (setup.py).

Also, I'm in the process of building AUR packages for zita-jacktools and
the new dependencies, and I noticed that the setup.py of zita-audiotools
states the license as being LGPL, while the source comments say GPL3.
Which is it? The package is also missing a README.

Chris