[LAD] Some news and Linux Audio Programmer job position at MOD Devices

Gianfranco Ceccolini gianfranco at moddevices.com
Wed Mar 7 23:41:56 CET 2018

Greetings gentlemen

It has been quite some time since I last wrote here.

Please forgive me for using this channel for such communication but we have
some news that are particularly interesting for this community in special.

MOD Devices is growing. You can read a bit here:

https://forum.moddevices.com/t/mod-devices-is-growing-up/2140

We're opening a job position specifically targeted to Linux Audio. Since
this is the place were most of the matching profiles communicate, I thought
it might be a good place to publish it here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HKdWwhjeSPWywu-3gasz7OThbUClQ7dq/view?usp=sharing

Please contact us if interested and feel free to pass on to friends from the
 Linux Audio community that you think might be interested.

Best regards

Gianfranco Ceccolini
+49 160 646 9313
+49 030 555 70435