[LAD] LAM

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sun Nov 18 09:22:36 CET 2018

Linux Audio Music has been dormant for a very long time, but recently I
contacted the the person who hosted and ran it.

The reason he closed it was because of a serious vulnerability was discovered in
Rails, and he no longer had time to do the necessary upgrades.

However, he has told me that he still has the entire database and the code. In
his own words:
"... would be happy to host and do what I can to facilitate a handoff to
someone else who wants to manage it."

For anyone who doesn't know, this was a relatively simple and clean site aimed
specifically at providing a home for tracks composed with Linux - something
rather rare!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk