[LAD] Open Source Design (paid and pro bono design)

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:32:44 CET 2018

Interesting that on their goals page they never mention "users" or
"customers". So how are they going to understand what works if users are
never consulted? This could be a mistake that would make the whole
initiative void. Designers should help design the software, but it has to
be based on users feedback, with constant testing and iterations. I don't
see any process there that would actually involve actual users.

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/