[LAD] [A plugin scanner:] Cache text file formats: rdf, ttl, custom xml?

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Mon Oct 29 05:40:17 CET 2018

Hi Tim

On guitarix we wrap the LADSPA/LV2 plugins to our own internal plugin
format and save instructions in json format.

Downside of cached information is, that it could clash on plugin load
when the plugin have changed it's ports (updated).

So when you save plugin information on your own, you need to check
before you at least load the plugin, if the cached information is still
valid.

regards

hermann