[LAD] Jack Internal Clients

Spencer Jackson ssjackson71 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 18:03:20 CEST 2019

Hi all:

I've been trying to make my OSC2MIDI app work as an internal client for the
MOD Duo. However I've got some misunderstanding or something. I'm first
just trying it on desktop (debian) but even compiling the example internal
client at
https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2/blob/develop/example-clients/inprocess.c
and running

lack_load /home/spencer/inprocess

yeilds the same result as when I try to run osc2midi. It fails with the
message intclient = 0 status = 0x1

Are the internal clients supposed to be in a special directory or
something? I haven't had any luck with the googles for documentation or
examples beyond the source for the client.

My source is at https://github.com/ssj71/OSC2MIDI/tree/jack_internal/src if
it helps.

If more information about my system or whatever would be helpful just let
me know. Thanks,
_Spencer