[LAD] Jack Internal Clients

Spencer Jackson ssjackson71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:23:32 CEST 2019

I was hoping it was something so simple but unfortunately it still doesn't
work for me. The fact that you are able to get something is encouraging
though. I don't know what is different about my system but I suspect its
something odd with my jack. When I run jackd --version I get
jackdmp version 1.9.11

and from jack_load --help:
usage: jack_load [ options ] client-name [ load-name [ init-string]]

I really appreciate your help. If someone has further insight, I'm still
pretty stuck.