[LAD] Web Audio Conference 2019 - Call for Diversity Tickets

Gerard Roma g.roma.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 12:51:08 CEST 2019

*Apologies for cross-postings*

# Web Audio Conference 2019 - Call For Diversity Tickets
https://www.ntnu.edu/wac2019/call-for-diversity

We have a limited number of diversity tickets available to attend the Web
Audio Conference 2019 in Trondheim (4-6 December, 2019), thanks to our
sponsors (https://ntnu.edu/wac2019/sponsors). This may cover your
conference ticket and/or travels as an author or other attender. We have
also tried to keep the conference fees as low as possible to encourage
interested attendees to come (https://www.ntnu.edu/wac2019/registration).

The diversity tickets will be prioritized for attenders from lower-income
countries and backgrounds, and underrepresented communities in web audio.

To be eligible, you need to fill in the following online survey telling us
how we can help you, which should take 5-10 minutes:
http://tiny.cc/WAC19-call-diversity

An expert diversity committee is constituted who will decide from the
candidates by September 15, 2019.

## Important dates

* September 8, 2019 (Anywhere on Earth): Deadline diversity tickets
application.
* September 15, 2019: Notification of grantees.
* September 22, 2019: Deadline early-bird ticket.
* December 4-6, 2019: The conference.

Please do not hesitate to contact the diversity committee,
diversity at wac2019.ntnu.no, if you have questions. You can find more
information about the diversity theme here:
https://www.ntnu.edu/wac2019/diversity-theme

Also, you can find a preliminary draft of the programme and a list of
conference venues on our website:
https://www.ntnu.edu/wac2019/programme
https://www.ntnu.edu/wac2019/venues-and-maps