[LAD] SoundTracker 1.0.0-pre1 released
mutab0r at rambler.ru
Tue Jul 9 15:04:18 CEST 2019
We are glad to announce the release of SoundTracker 1.0.0-pre1 today.
You can download it here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/soundtracker/files/
This is the first release since 2006, when GTK+1-based SoundTracker 0.6.8 had
been released. The major update in this new version is the use of the GTK+ 2
By the way, a GTK+ 3 port of SoundTracker is also available, but not yet
released. Find the Git branch on SourceForge.
Best regards,SoundTracker developers.
What is new in soundtracker-1.0.0-pre1 (06-Jul-2019):
* Interface ported to Gtk+-2 (stephanek / mshatlev / yaliaev)
* Numerous fixes and improvements (mshatlev / binnocenti / yaliaev)
* Alsa 1.x playback and samling drivers, contemporary Jack driver (yaliaev)
* Configurable tracker colors (yaliaev)
* Polyphonic trying mode (yaliaev)
* Sampling drivers now works in a separate thread to be more robust (yaliaev)
* Updated for latest autoconf, automake and gettext
* Updated ru translation (yalaev)
* Note that some keybindings have changed:
- default keybindings for the fast access of channels 16--31 now uses Alt + Shift
modifiers instead of Ctrl
- muting and unmuting channels is performed by pressing Ctrl + M when the cursor
is at the selected channel
- transposition is performed by pressing Alt + = (halftone up), Alt + - (halftone
down), Alt + + (octave
up), Alt + _ (octave down) instead of Alt + q / Alt + a / Alt + Shift + q / Alt +
Shift + a
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-dev