[LAD] DrumGizmo 0.9.17 released

Bent Bisballe Nyeng deva at aasimon.org
Mon Jul 15 10:06:53 CEST 2019

DrumGizmo 0.9.17 Released!

DrumGizmo is an open source, multichannel, multilayered, cross-platform
drum plugin and stand-alone application. It enables you to compose drums
in midi and mix them with a multichannel approach. It is comparable to
that of mixing a real drumkit that has been recorded with a multimic setup.

In this release we tried to jam in as many of our planned changes to the
xml as possible. There are still a few more to go but this release has
brought us a large step closer to our feature-complete xml format. Quite
a few other major features has also found their way into this release,
which will be much more visible (and audible) to the users.

Highlights:

     Improved sample selection algorithm.
     Clicky-kit feature.
     Midnam support.
     Directed choke functionality.
     Drumkit metadata support.
     Experimental Cocoa UI support for MacOSX.

Also some bug fixes and a lot of code refactoring (replaced eXpat with
pugixml for one).

For a detailed description of all the new shiny features, including
audio samples and lots of screenshots, see the changelog for 0.9.17 [1].

And now, without further ado, go grab 0.9.17 [2]

[1]: https://drumgizmo.org/wiki/doku.php?id=changelog:drumgizmo-0.9.17
[2]: http://www.drumgizmo.org/wiki/doku.php?id=getting_drumgizmo