[LAD] MXML V3.0

Will J Godfrey WillGodfrey at musically.me.uk
Mon Mar 4 19:51:33 CET 2019

On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 19:45:02 +0100
David Runge <dave at sleepmap.de> wrote:

>On 2019-03-03 11:56:03 (+0000), Will Godfrey wrote:
>> Just a heads up for anyone likely to come across this.
>>
>> It now hides some internal elements that were accessible in V2.x so
>> you might be advised to review your code - it bit us with Yoshimi :(
>That's unfortunate, but given the CVEs [1] attached to 2.12, I'm also
>kinda glad a new version is out...
>Please release a new version of yoshimi, once you've managed to be
>compatible with 3.0!
>
>Best,
>David
>
>[1] http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=mxml

Already done V 1.5.10.2 :)

In view of upcoming changes to MXML we've decided to make a preemptive bugfix
release. At the same time, we've dealt with some memory leaks that might have
occurred when handling corrupted files.

Yoshimi source code is available from either:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/yoshimi
Or:
https://github.com/Yoshimi/yoshimi

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.